* 3 nights out of season charged at 75%
Linen is also available at £9.50 a bed and towels at £5.50 a set.
- A deposit of one third of the rent must be sent with completed booking form and the balance of the rent (and any additional charges) must be paid not later than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- Bookings will be regarded as firm only when a signed booking form has been received and the deposit has been acknowledged.
- We strongly recommend taking out Holiday Cancellation Insurance. Many travel insurance companies will provide cover for a positive COVID test or self-isolation.
- If we cancel your booking because government restrictions require us to close or there is a problem with your holiday accommodation you are entitled to a full refund. Alternatively you can change the dates without incurring an administration fee.
- If you cancel your booking after it has been accepted, we will try to re-let and if successful any money paid may be refunded less a £10 administration charge. Please note, if we cannot re-let then you are liable for the full amount of the rent.
- COVID Booking Conditions:
- If you (The Lead Booker) cancel your holiday because new government restrictions where you live limit your ability to travel, we will give you a refund or a change of date free of any administration charge.
- If you cancel you holiday because of a positive COVID test or because you or members of your party need to self-isolate, we will try our very best to re-let and if successful will refund any money paid less a £10 administration charge. However, if we are unable to re-let please be aware that you are liable for the full amount of the holiday.
- If you or a member of your party are asked to isolate by Test and Trace after arriving at the cottage, please inform us immediately and return home to isolate.
- If your booking is moved to a different date and the cost is higher than your original week you will be responsible for the difference. If the cost of the week is lower than your original week we will refund the difference less administrative costs if applicable.
- The number of people sleeping in the accommodation must not exceed the maximum stated in the brochure.
- Please report damages and breakages to the caretaker. (We don’t always charge).
- The holiday let is from 4 pm on the day of arrival to 9 am on the day of departure.
- One car per unit may park in the private car park beyond Fortune's kipper shop. No liability is accepted for loss or damage to vehicles using the car park.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Neither the owner nor the agent accepts any liability for loss or theft from the premises.
- We have a no smoking policy indoors.