We are so pleased to be able to open again and hope you will have a very pleasant stay in Whitby. To the best of our knowledge the cottages have not been exposed to Covid-19.
Before your arrival the cottages have been cleaned to Covid-19 Industry Standard and hard surfaces and soft furnishings which cannot be changed have been sanitised with antiviral spray. Other soft furnishings such as cushion covers, mattress and pillow protectors are being exchanged each week. Additionally, we have removed unnecessary items such as ornaments, books, games, and excess kitchen items to limit the chance of transmission and facilitate cleaning.
In order to best protect yourselves we ask that all guests frequently wash their hands and use the hand sanitiser wipes that have been left for you each time you enter the cottage.
Follow the links below to see:
The Swing Bridge is closed to traffic from April 2021 for an 18 month trial period, on weekends and bank holidays from 10:30 - 16:00.
We do not collect or store any cookies on this website.
Personal data submitted via this website, email, phone or in person will only be used to:
- Deal with any enquires we receive from you
- Process any holiday bookings requested by you
- To provide you with holiday rental details
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
Will not share your details with any third parties
We will not keep your information longer than is necessary to manage your bookings and repeat bookings.
You have the right to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of how we process your data
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information we hold about you
- Request us to stop processing information about you
Our legal basis for the use of your personal data is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating Eastcliff Cottages